Monday, July 9, 2012

Mini's Latest Fashion

Kidnapping My Mom to Shop!


Who's your favorite shopping partner?


As you can tell, I love shopping with my mom. She has the best style, and can somehow make the weirdest pieces look absolutely amazing. For whatever reason, I can only shop when I'm with her! But anyways...


I had a mini panic attack last weekend when I was getting ready to go out with friends and had nothing to wear...literally. After trying on everything in my closet, I knew I needed to steal my mom and go shopping ASAP.


First shopping trip of the summer....success! I am still missing a BILLION things, of course, but I really want to share with you what I have found so far.


Skirts and Shorts

P Luca Milano Skirt

Wow Couture Skirt

Jessica Simpson Shorts

Tops, Tops, Tops

Elan Top


Free People Top

Jewels and Heels

Robert Rose Necklace

Fox Bracelet

Aldo Heels


I am in love with all my finds! Now I need to figure outfits for all of these pieces ;) Any suggestions for the tribal skirt?

Let me know what you guys think!

Photo Creds to Alex Pfau

Love always,
Mini








1 comment:

  1. LOVE the necklace and bracelet! I am actually going shopping with my mom on Friday. We haven't done that in years. (She is coming to visit me from across the country.) I am SO pumped!

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete