Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tiesto Makes Me Want to Dance

Tiesto Club Life Volume Two Miami

I have been anxiously awaiting Tiesto's Club Life Volume Two Miami, it has finally arrived! This is an incredible set of house music that will seep into your body in such a way that you will not be able to stop yourself from dancing. If you see me on the road anytime this week, I can bet you all the money in the world that you will witness me in a trance developing crazy moves in my head.
As of now, my favorite track is "We Own The Night ft. Luciana" by Tiesto and Wolfgang Gartner. These two masterminds have developed a song that will have you on your feet (or wiggling in your car seat) in a matter of seconds. It is the essence of the Miami nightlife: passionate, crazy, confident, ever-changing, etc.

If you love house music, do me a favor and go to iTunes and BUY the CD. It is totally worth it!

Let me know which tracks are your favorites...

Love always,
Mini


No comments:

Post a Comment