Monday, April 30, 2012

Bikini Bottom...Yay or Nay?

Summer is coming people! Are you ready for endless beach days and unforgettable summer nights? Do you have your "Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top"? Hmmm, well I definitely have plenty of bikini tops and several summer-worthy shorts. But ladies, what is going on with bikini bottoms these days??


I don't know about you, but I definitely want to look like one of those Victoria's Secret models when I'm walking down the beach. But let's be serious now, it's impossible to find bikini bottoms that don't look like adult diapers. Unless, of course, you want to spend $100+ for a couple of feet of water-proof fabric. Bikinis are supposed to be sexy and fun; your little bum deserves these adjectives as well!

My mission for the month of May is to find well-fitting and budget-friendly bathing suits. Anyone else with me? I will keep you posted on my adventures!

Love always,
Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment